With your CCUBE membership, you’ll receive a wealth of benefits including:
- Online tools which you can use in a variety of ways. You may choose to view a video at a board meeting and answer the discussion questions as a group. Or, you may decide to have each board member attend classes through CUES Director Education Center. You can also watch Webinars individually or as a group.
- A vast array of published information, such as manuals and white papers.
- Access to the eight-hour National Association of Corporate Directors Director Professionalism course at a reduced rate; those who complete the course receive the exclusive Certificate of Director Education.
- All the benefits available to CUES Director and BoardSource members.
- CUES’ Director Tool Kit™, offers all the essentials volunteers need presented in a handy, professional leather portfolio
- CUES’ Self-Assessment for Credit Union Boards, the first step to board improvement
CCUBE focuses on the following topics:
- CEO/Board Relationship
- Risk Management
View a list of benefits available by asset size.
Director education has never been so important—and CCUBE makes it ultra-convenient.
|Recent comparisons of pre-learning and post-learning tests taken by CUES Director Education Center participants demonstrated a boost in test scores from 66% to 91%—an increase of 38%.
Specific courses include 39% improvement for The Role of the Board in Monitoring Credit Union (Financial) Performance—from an average of 67% on the pre-test to 93%; and, an increase of 44% for the course The Role of the Board in Establishing an Effective Risk Management Framework—from 62% on the pre-test to 89%.